Tea Tree is steam distilled from the leaves and twigs of the tree found only in Australia and Tasmania. Some of its main chemical constituents are terpinene-4-ol, cineol, pinene, and terpenes.
Tea tree is a powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral essential oil with the added capability of also being a powerful immuno-stimulant. For those individuals who are immune compromised or are slow to recover from illnesses, this oil is a valuable addition to any regular regime. It is invaluable for colds, flu and infectious illnesses and, when used at the first sign of these illnesses will stimulate profuse sweating, which is a valuable response to infection. On many occasions this will be enough to stop the illness from developing and if not, may greatly reduce the severity and help to prevent secondary infections. It does this not by suppressing the infection but by actively battling it.
Neat tea tree has been used directly on cold sores and pimples with great results. Keeping moderation in mind. Warts can be removed by placing a drop directly on the wart and covering with a bandage daily until it has disappeared. This may take several weeks, but here, patience is a virtue!
When used in a face wash, Tea Tree is great for treating acne (alternate with lavender and bergamot). As an antifungal, Tea tree is great for ringworm and athlete’s foot as well as helping to control candida albicans (yeast). Studies now have revealed that Tea Tree used as a preventative measure on patients before surgery causes the patient to build up strength and therefore recover faster post operatively.
This oil blends well with Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Nutmeg and Rosemary.
What is Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree oil, also known as Melaleucal alternifoliais, is an essential oil that has been around for quite a while but not until the past decade has its healing benefits been catching on like wildfire. The oil is extracted from a plant native to Australia and cannot be found naturally occurring elsewhere.
What are the healing benefits of Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree oil is a “jack of all trades” as far as remedies go. The easiest way to grasp the benefits is to think: skin issues + tea tree oil = healing (in most cases).
Tea tree oil is known for its topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing benefits. It also has antibiotic properties and helps aid against aliments such as skin infections, rashes, burns, dandruff and much more. It should be noted that tea tree oil should not be used on babies younger than 6 months
1. Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
2. Heals skin infections naturally.
3. Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
4. Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a spray bottle with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
5. Treats acne.
6. Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
7. A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
8. Removes ticks; just add to skin, and the little stinker will usually unlatch.
9. Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
10. Helps remove skin tags.
11. Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in you mouth.)
12. Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
13. Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
14. Soothes insect bites.
15. Treats ringworm.
16. Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
17. Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
18. Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
19. Keeps your bathroom fresh.
20. Relieves earaches; mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
21. Freshen laundry: Add a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forgot to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to remove mildew. You can also scent wool dryer balls with tea tree oil.
22. Helps freshen carpet.
23. Can be used in several homemade kitchen cleaners.
24. Cleans mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub mold; place outside to sun-dry.
25. Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant.
- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Certificate Number: ISO/9842_2005_66914
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Ingredient: TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Model Number: AD001
- Essential Oil Type: Pure Essential Oil
- Item Type: Essential Oil
- Is customized: Yes
- NET WT: 10ML,30ML,100ML
- Care For: Face care, Skin care, Body care
- Apply skin: All Skin
- Usage 1: Spa , Massage , Aromatherapy
- Usage 2: Essential oils for aromatherapy diffusers
- Essential oils Quality: Top-quality goods
- Certification: International Essential Oil Association
- Ingredient: Natural Plant Extracts TEA TREE Essential Oil,TEA TREE
- Efficacy: Moisturize, Hydrated Fade, Wrinkles